B28 Neuron Culture Supplement (50×) is a serum-free stocking solution for the long-term viability ofneurons (derived from hippocampus and other tissues). It can be added to Cyagen Neuron Basal Medium or Invitrogen NEUROBASALTM and NEUROBASALTM-A for culturing of neurons.This product contains BSA.
- Support of optimal growth and long-term survival of neurons.
- Excellent ability to promote cell adhesion and formation of visible networks.
- Compatible with Cyagen Neuron Basal Medium or Invitrogen N EUROBASALTM and N EUROBASALTM-A.
- Reduced glial cells in culture.
- Can be used for most CNS neurons, especially neurons of embryonic origin from rats and mice.
- Batch-to-batch consistency.
- Store at -20℃ in dark for up to one year.
- Avoid repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing for optimal performance.
B28 Neuron Culture Supplement with Neuron Basal Medium (Cat. No. GXXNR-90011) is performance tested on the OriCellTM SD Fetal Rat Cortex Neurons (Cat. No. SCCFN-00001).
Standard evaluation includes:
1. Sterility test (bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma)
2. pH test
B28 Neuron Culture Supplement (50×) is an optimized serum substitute developed to support growth of neurons from CNS system. It is used together with Neuron Basal Medium (Cat. No. GXXNR-03011) and another additive L-Glutamine at a final concentration of 0.5 mM.