Intended to be a substitute for trypsin, SCTS (Stem Cell Therapy System)™ Animal Protein-Free Dissociation Reagent is an animal component-free enzyme solution used to dissociate cells both in serum-free and serum-containing systems.
- No animal-derived components, thus reducing the chance of contamination.
- Comparable performance in dissociating cells from the plasticware to trypin.
- Can be added directly into the cell culture system for digestion without the need to wash cells after aspirating off spent medium.
- Inhibitors are not needed to end digestion.
- Batch-to-batch consistency.
- Store at -20℃ for up to one year and 2-8oC for up to one month.
- For optimal performance, avoid repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing.
Standard evaluation includes:
1. Sterility test (bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma)
2. pH test